Reading Time: 5 minutes As a relationship coach, I talk to a lot of women who are relatively convinced that either all men are dogs or all the good ones are gone. I can tell you with complete certainty that’s just not true. I see great men pretty much everywhere I look.Read More
Month: January 2018
Reading Time: 4 minutes I firmly believe profoundly knowing myself is the single most important factor in my happiness. Yet, when I’m sitting with myself more often than not, I’m still a mystery. And that’s ok because uncovering that mystery is my life’s work. It’s your life’s work too.Read More
- The Nation: A Weekend of Trumpian Cruelty: Remember, That’s the Point
- Vox: Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
- 3 Stories You Should Read 7/15/2019: The E.U., Trumpism, Gov. Bill Lee
- Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse, buckle up!
- This doctor was removed from her flight and asked to cover-up