Reading Time: 5 minutesAs a relationship coach, I talk to a lot of women who are relatively convinced that either all men are dogs or all the good ones are gone. I can tell you with complete certainty that’s just not true. I see great men pretty much everywhere I look.Read More
Month: January 2018
Reading Time: 4 minutesI firmly believe profoundly knowing myself is the single most important factor in my happiness. Yet, when I’m sitting with myself more often than not, I’m still a mystery. And that’s ok because uncovering that mystery is my life’s work. It’s your life’s work too.Read More
- A Closer Look at Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Through a Powerful Lens
- The Root: From Most Hated to American Hero: The Whitewashing of Martin Luther King Jr.
- It’s Vulnerable and Difficult to Admit When Bias Gets In the Way of the Truth – But We Need To Do It Anyway
- The question before men today is this: Who am I, as a man, if I don’t dominate others with money and sex?
- Food Stamps, Joe Bidden, Kamala Harris: 3 Stories You Should Read 1/21/2019