Reading Time: 1 minuteAOC confronted this official about why the FBI doesn’t treat white supremacists the way it treats other terrorists (via NowThis Politics)Read More
Reading Time: 2 minutesParents with low to moderate incomes (up to nearly $50,000, or even higher in some states) may be able to enroll their children in Medicaid or CHIP. There’s no special open enrollment period; you can enroll your children at any time during the year. To enroll your children, you can apply in-person with your state’s Medicaid or CHIP agency, visit the “Find Coverage for Your Family” section on InsureKidsNow.gov or call 1-877-KIDS-NOW (1-877-543-7669).Read More
Reading Time: 2 minutesConfluence Daily is your daily news source for women in the know. In the category of: Really? Are you sure??? Donald Trump Jr. testifying before Senate panel behind closed doors, says he has ‘nothing to correct’ Donald Trump Jr. said Wednesday that he had “nothing to correct” in his testimony as he arrived for a return interview with the Senate Intelligence Committee. The President’s eldest son is appearing for a second time behind closed doors before the panel, which issued a subpoena for Trump Jr.’s testimony after he resisted coming voluntarily. The subpoena to Trump Jr. — the first...Read More
Reading Time: 1 minuteKeanu Reeves (John Wick, The Matrix) gives us the scoop on his favorite sandwich, his new Toy Story 4 character, and what that picture of him riding a horse in Brooklyn was all about.Read More
Reading Time: 3 minutesOnce you accept the fact that you aren’t liked, the stress of that struggle instantly subsides. You quit fighting that gut sick feeling that you might get it wrong. That feeling is exhausting. When you’ve settled into acceptance, that stress and struggle dissolve.
Then and only then are you able to stop editing yourself to make yourself more appealing or to meet someone else’s expectations. You can speak your mind without fear of consequence. You can show up as you one-hundred percent of the time. You can look yourself in the mirror and recognize your own face with crystalline clarity that can only be had when you’re standing alone.Read More
- Beto O'Rourke says white Americans need to get behind reparations before he can 'quantify' them - Washington Examiner
- North Carolina boy hacks home intruder with machete, wounded suspect eludes deputies at hospital - CNN
- After a 4-year-old took doll from store, video shows Phoenix police pulling gun on parents - The Washington Post
- Astrology: Happy June Solstice!
- Open Letter to: Single men who are dating in the 21st century and who consider themselves “good guys”:
- 3 Stories You Should Read 6/14/2019: Kellyanne Conway, Iran, Sarah Sanders
- Conversations with a Doctor: Interview with Dr. Evelin Dacker – by Elle Stanger
- Adult Wednesday Addams: Planned Parenthood