Confluence | Oct 4, 2019 | 0
Author: Janette Dalgliesh
Reading Time: 4 minutes By: Janette Dalgliesh – Confluence Daily is your daily news source for women in the know. 11-18 January 2020 If you’re feeling a heavy combination of perfectionism, imposter syndrome, not-good-enough and “WHERE THE HELL IS MY 2020 MOJO??” – do not fret. The earthy influence of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction which was at play throughout 2019 isn’t over yet. In fact, it peaks this week. And then everything changes. All the things I’ve been saying about this in 2019 are still at play, but these few days before the exact conjunction can feel like the last hundred yards...Read More
Reading Time: 6 minutes By: Janette Dalgliesh – Confluence Daily is your daily news source for women in the know. 4-10 January 2020 The week begins with Mars zipping into fiery, inspirational Sagittarius, where anything is possible and we yearn to explore beyond the ordinary. Expect a surge of energy, some urges to take inspired action, and perhaps just a twinge of feisty. Or a gigantic streak of feisty, depending on how Mars is in your chart. Folks with Sun or Ascendant in Aries will definitely feel this – as will the people they live with! If you start getting antsy...Read More
Reading Time: 4 minutes Words, passion and adventurous actions – this coming week brings three astrological events to support the big work of the shift into 2020. Where do Mercury, Mars and Vesta land in your chart?Read More
Reading Time: 6 minutes The stars don’t care a button for human calendars, so 31 December and 1 January don’t have any inherent built-in astrological significance.
But OMGosh! – the astrology that’s coming up over the next week couldn’t be more perfect, as we prepare to move into a brand-new decade.
There’s pretty much something new every day in the lead-up to the very end of December, ready for a fresh new dynamic in 2020.Read More
- N.J. winter storm update: When will the snow start? Will it change to sleet and rain? Will some areas get 6 i - NJ.com
- Police: Georgia men part of white supremacist group planning murder - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- A 14-year-old girl was kidnapped by three men and used Snapchat to alert her friends, police say - CNN
- 3 Stories You Should Read 1/17/2020: Peter Lucido, Texas, Pam Bondi
- Astrology: sowing the seeds
- Instead of asking for civility how about we ask for justice
- 3 Stories You Should Read 1/16/2020: Criminal Candidates, Lebanon, Ukraine
- Vox: 9 questions about Trump’s impeachment trial you were too embarrassed to ask