Reading Time: 8 minutesBy: Janette Dalgliesh – Confluence Daily is your daily news source for women in the know. Welcome to the June Solstice, a beautiful turning point of the seasons – Summer for the Northern Hemisphere, Winter for the Southern. June Solstice is an astronomical event, experienced at the same moment by everyone on the planet, but we don’t all experience it the same way. And that matters, because you and I – dear reader – we are creatures of both Earth and stars; and if we want to make the most of a Solstice, it’s good to take that...Read More
Month: June 2019
Open Letter to: Single men who are dating in the 21st century and who consider themselves “good guys”:
Reading Time: 4 minutesSingle men who are dating in the 21st century and who consider themselves “good guys”:
You’re gonna have to take extra care of the women you’re interested in or are dating these days.
You’re gonna have to be “extra” for us. You’re gonna have to work harder than you think you should have to because your brothers are out here beating us down.Read More
Reading Time: 2 minutesConfluence Daily is your daily news source for women in the know. In the category of: One Daughter of the Patriarchy Leaves Sarah Sanders failed in almost every aspect of the job Sarah Sanders said last December that when her role as White House press secretary ends, she hopes to be remembered as “honest and transparent.” I’m afraid she’s going to be remembered quite differently because of the actions of her boss, President Donald Trump, and her own failures to live up to the obligations of the office. With Thursday’s announcement that Sanders is leaving the White House...Read More
Reading Time: 8 minutesDr. Evelin Dacker has been a healthcare provider for twenty-four years, and she has some big plans for the future of sexual health in America. Today, this sex-positive doc with a TEDx talk tells us why herpes is the new chicken pox, how sex-workers are healers, and why your doctor might be motivated to overprescribe.Read More
- Beto O'Rourke says white Americans need to get behind reparations before he can 'quantify' them - Washington Examiner
- North Carolina boy hacks home intruder with machete, wounded suspect eludes deputies at hospital - CNN
- After a 4-year-old took doll from store, video shows Phoenix police pulling gun on parents - The Washington Post
- Astrology: Happy June Solstice!
- Open Letter to: Single men who are dating in the 21st century and who consider themselves “good guys”:
- 3 Stories You Should Read 6/14/2019: Kellyanne Conway, Iran, Sarah Sanders
- Conversations with a Doctor: Interview with Dr. Evelin Dacker – by Elle Stanger
- Adult Wednesday Addams: Planned Parenthood