By: Jeannette Maw – Confluence Daily is your daily news source for women in the know.
These are the guiding principles that form the basis of my work with money.
It’s what I’ve learned through my personal manifesting experiences, as well as through my coaching work with fellow creators.
These principles also serve as the foundation of The Money Aligner course that starts January 4th at GVU:
- Money isn’t as important as we make it out to be.
- Making money important doesn’t actually help manifest it.
- Money can’t make us happy (or free or peaceful or secure). That’s our job, not money’s.
- There is plenty for everyone. (Your abundance doesn’t create someone else’s lack.)
- Money is way easier and more fun than most of us have learned it to be.
- You can attract money even in the presence of doubt and fear. (We’re working with a very forgiving system – we don’t have to get it 100% perfect to get results.)
- The process slows up when we try to figure out how or make it happen ourselves. (That’s Universe’s job, and it’s way better at it.)
- Relaxing about money makes you a better match for it. (Many believe if they stop worrying about money, things will get worse. The fact is worries don’t help.)
- There is a direct connection between your joy and your money. (Getting happy is good for your bank account.)
- Your financial fears or money problems don’t go away by creating more money. (If you’re dialed on money problems, you’ll have them no matter how much you have.)
- Money is spiritual. Just like everything else. It’s okay to want it and it’s okay to have it.
- It helps to be as good at letting money go as you are at letting it in. (Anything else slows the flow.)
- Letting money in is a skill worth practicing, since most of us aren’t great receivers. (We’re good givers, but our receiving muscles aren’t as well-developed.)
Bottom line: what you believe about money is what you manifest.
If you want a different financial experience, you’ll need different money thoughts.
More by Jeannette:
Jeannette Maw is the official manifesting geek and Good Vibe Coach who can’t stop talking conscious creation. The family knows her as the black sheep, friends call her a homebody, and ex-boyfriends agree she’s a crazy cat lady. She denies none of this.
Confluence Daily is the one place where everything comes together. The one-stop for daily news for women.